8/30/11

The Editing Zombie

Yes, I'm still alive. If one can be editing and alive at the same time. Which is very much up for debate. I've been nothing but an Editing Zombie over the past week. And no one wants an Editing Zombie writing blog posts.

No, seriously. Blog posts written by Editing Zombies are just...whacked. :) So to spare you my current whacked-ness, I'm declaring a hiatus. It shall be quick {a week? two?}, because the Editing Zombie will be leaving as soon as these last couple of chapters are rewritten...and then Melody Authoress will return to the blog. Melody Authoress is a much more coherent and interesting person than the Editing Zombie.

Until her return,
~ The Editing Zombie

2 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

I just de-zombied, so I totally get where you're coming from. *throws brains and runs*

Angela@ The Bookshelf Muse

Shelley Sly said...

Aww you poor zombie. Hope you enjoy your hiatus and get some editing done!

(P.S. I will have your next chapters to you sometime this weekend. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten! :) )